On September 21, 2022, the Aii Language Center and American Intercon School, in collaboration with the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse and the Ministry of Health, organized a workshop on ” Drug Use Prevention in Schools for Students, Teachers, and Parents.” The main purpose of this workshop was to spread basic knowledge regarding drug use and drug prevention to teachers, guardians, and students, which included the following content:
- Understanding the definition of drugs
- Understanding the classification of drugs
- Understanding the factors that motivate drug use
- Understanding the effects of drugs
- Understanding the involvement of teachers, youth, and parents in preventing the drug use devices
After this interesting workshop, teachers, parents, and students gained more knowledge and new ways to prevent drug use and help spread this information about the consequences of drug use to their friends and family members and those who are attempting to try drugs.