Research is one of the programs in American Intercon School’s curriculum. The program is designed for such activities taking place in the laboratory (especially in physical science), subject research, annual school exhibition competition research, and assigned research questions. Besides, in cooperation with national and international ministries, public and private institutions, our students are encouraged and allowed to participate, cultivate courage, show their work, abilities as well, and are rewarded and admired. Research is a learning activity that provides comprehensive and solid wisdom for students and is an educational and training program that has been implemented and most valued in developed countries, as such the United States, New Zealand, Singapore, Australia, Japan, England, France, and so on. Through this research, students will be gained a variety of benefits such as:
- Cultivate research habits for students to develop themselves competently.
- Cultivate the research foundation to successfully continuing education, employment, or business in and outside the country in the future.
- Constantly gain more or discover new knowledge.
- Make students clearly and deeply understand the researched topic.
- Get better for their study results.
- Effectively build self-esteem or work in a group.
- Build up teamwork spirit, responsibility, communication, and collaboration among students.
- Develop various technological or information technology capabilities.
- Be potential human resources for society and the world.