On October 4, 2022, American Intercon School committee held a sharing session on sexual health, reproductive health, and the right for teachers to acquire more understanding about cancer, cervical cancer, abortion, and the law in Cambodia. This session contained the following main points:
- Cervical cancer and research
- Understand the situation of cervical cancer in the world and in Cambodia.
- Identification of appropriate cervical cancer research methods in Cambodia (RHAC).
- Understand the symptoms and importance of preventing cervical cancer, including vaccination.
- A history of cervical cancer
- What is cervical cancer?
- Cervical cancer symptoms.
- What causes cervical cancer?
- What are the risk factors for cervical cancer?
The definition of virginity can be misunderstood. The hymen is located about half an inch inside a woman’s vagina. Not all girls are born with virginity, which is why this definition is wrong.
Abortion and the law in Cambodia
- The definition and reasons why women decide to have an abortion
- Causes and effects of unsafe abortion.
- The Law of Abortion in Cambodia